||Lizanne Pastore PT, MA, COMT enhances standard physical therapy skills with cutting-edge orthopedic manual therapy skills and a holistic somatic philosophy. As one of only a select few Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists in the United States, Lizanne is able to treat a wide variety of patients, even those with complicated histories or conditions. Since 2004, Lizanne has specialized in women’s health and the pelvic floor and treats the pregnant and post-partum community as well as men and women with pelvic pain, incontinence, prolapse, and many other issues. Her background in orthopedic manual therapy and her wide range of assessment and treatment skills make her an excellent choice for your PT needs.
All sessions are scheduled by appointment, and patients are seen in her convenient, downtown Petaluma location. Petaluma is just 45 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and is convenient to San Francisco County, Marin County, Sonoma County, Napa County, and Mendocino County. Call or email anytime for a brief consultation with Lizanne or to schedule your evaluation.
provides a full range of physical therapy services with expertise
• Pelvic Floor Dysfunction in Men and Women
• Pain in the Spine and all Peripheral Joints
• Post-orthopedic Injury or Surgery
• Tendon Disorders such as Tendonopathy and Tendonitis
• Muscle and Myofascial Pain
• Muscular Weakness and Loss of Flexibility
• Neurological Symptoms, like numbness or tingling in arm/hand or leg/foot
• Loss of Function due to Deconditioning, Illness, or Injury
• Hard to Treat Repetitive Stress/Strain Injuries
• Chronic Pain